We currently have two available Class A medical office suites. Please Call Greg Petree at (858) 792-0696 x112 for more information.
Suite 250 - 6,800 SF
Suite 295 - 3,400 SFOur suites are current with today's contemporary Class A medical office standards:
- ADA compliant restrooms
- Granite counters, designer carpet & new cabinetry
- All new electrical, plumbing & A/C
- Separate staff entry/exit
- Secure underground physician parking & ample surface patient parking
- On-site ancillary services - lab & pharmacy
- Ample on-site primary care referral opportunities
- Street signage on W. Vista Way
The initial building renovation will focus on three key areas: enclosing the building's main entry, modernizing the front entry courtyard, and updating the street entry and signage on Vista Way. This is the first major structural update to the health center since it was built 25 years ago. The plans to enclose and modernize the front entry will add additional security and weatherproofing to the building. The renovations will also feature additional seating and lighting, as well as a patient drop-off/pick-up zone, enhancing the overall experience at Vista Medical Plaza. This major undertaking will be done in pieces to assure minimal disruption to physicians and patients. The next step in the renovation process will be to meet with the City of Vista in order to acquire the proper approvals and permits to move forward.